*Upgraded Product – The FM090 replaces the older Spinner II 936, 960 and 996 variants.
Engine-mounted or side mounted which operates on oil pressure only. Supporting up to 900cc of contaminants and Up to 2 GPM or 7.6 litres per minute. Re-usable rotor with paper insert for easy bowl cleaning.
Designed for severe vibration duty and has both increased capacity and tolerance features over other models and variants.
- Up to 2 GPM or 7.6 Litres per minute
- Up to 900cc of Contaminants
- Re-Useable Rotor
- Paper Insert to Assist in Cleaning
- 996 Low Flow Also Available
- Reduces wear up to 50%
- Increases engine / component life
- Helps reduce frequency of maintenance and repair
Extends Operating Intervals:
- Keeps fluids and additives effective longer
- Prolongs full flow filter life
- Centrifuge requires minimal service
- Permanent, cleanable and reusable
- No media or filter element to replace
- Protects the environment by reducing disposable waste
Component Part Numbers:
73210; 73265; 73191; 71281; 71282; 71264; 73267; 73239; 73196; 73165; 73240; 73197; 73194; 73193; 73234; 71053; 71054; 71286; 70673; 70996; 71445; 71173; 70938; 70966
Resources & Documentation
WDS Model 996 Parts & Installation Instructions
FM Range (Spinner II) Application Guide – Flow Rates