WDS PM3600 system (similar to the Spinner CP variants) are pump-assisted centrifuge packages that provide both on-line and off-line fluid cleaning for a wide range of industrial machinery. These systems are custom-engineered by WDS to meet specific requirements. To get started on your PM3600 system, contact us today.
Spinner CP™: Expands Centrifuge Utility
Spinner CP™ Systems are pump-assisted centrifuge packages that provide both on-line and off-line fluid cleaning for a wide range of
Spinner CP™ Systems are custom-engineered to meet specific requirements. Packages typically include a single Spinner II centrifuge but may incorporate multiple centrifuges operating in
parallel for high-volume applications.
A Spinner II® Model 3600 centrifuge processes up to 960
gallons per hour (360 lph). Spinner CP™ Systems
with multiple centrifuges are capable of virtually
unlimited oil-cleaning capacities.
Spinner CP™ Systems Applications
- Heavy-duty diesel & gas engines;
- Pumps & generators;
- & specialized machinery in oil and gas, mining, manufacturing, marine, metalworking, construction and other industries.
- Solid Particle Removal: Down to one-tenth of a micron
- Flow Capacity: 2 to 100+gpm (7.5 to 378+ lpm)
- Operating Speed: up to 4,000 rpm
- Solids Holding Capacity: 900 to 6,000+cc
- Service Procedure: Remove and clean rotor by hand - no special tools required.
- Reduces component wear up to 50%.
- Extends machinery life.
- Handles increased soot loads in reduced-emissions engines.
- Enables fluid additives to remain effective longer.
- Reduces frequency of maintenance and repair.
Extends service/operating intervals:
- Extends fluid life.
- Extends full-flow filter life.
- Lengthens service intervals.
- Increases machinery availability.
Cleanable and reusable:
- No filter or elements to replace.
- Better for the environment.
- Easy to service.
- Lasts the lifetime of the equipment it protects
To get pricing, place an order, or to find out more technical information and specifications, contact our Sales Team.