Centrifugal Filtration for Marine Craft
Westate Diesel Systems provides West-Australian marine industries with modern fluid cleaning products and expert field support services. We specialise in supporting the Spinner II® Centrifuge and turbo II Precleaner® product ranges.
The benefits of our marine products include:
- Extended service time – Operators can maintain vessels on the water, not undergoing servicing at the dock.
- Increased efficacy of oil used – meaning there is less wastage of valuable resources.
- Compact fitting sizes and simple installation – Uninterrupted regular operation of your vessel, with no heavy weight to slow the pace.
- Centrifuges are designed to be remount mounted – On some vessels, filters are mounted on the inboard side of the engines for ease of servicing and inspection.
- Reliability of engine performance – Peace of mind for operating safely in those high-risk, time-sensitive or less-than-perfect conditions.
Spinner II® Captures Bad Guys!
Cygnet V WA Police Vessel with Model 996 Centrifuges
Not a headline you are likely to see in the West Australian, but SpinnerII® Oil filtration system is playing its part in fighting crime on our waters. Recently, the WA Water Police fitted a Spinner II® centrifugal oil filters to the engines of its Fremantle based craft.
Contact our Sales Team
To get pricing, place an order, or to find out more technical information and specifications, contact our Sales Team.